ArchiCAD for interior designersApril 20, 2020 2020-08-25 18:16
ArchiCAD for interior designers
ArchiCAD for interior designers
About the ArchiCAD online course
Create a full interior design project in ArchiCAD. You need only one ArchiCAD course, which you will start and finish
The Core Curriculum
Learn comfortably with a 6-MODULE plan prepared just for you. Here’s our exact curriculum so you can make sure the program is right for you.
- MODULE #1 TEMPLATE Prepare your own template that will speed up your future work.
- MODULE #2 MODELING Create a model of an existing interior that you design. Import plans, create walls, slabs.
- MODULE #3 FUNCTIONAL SYSTEM Change, demolish and create new elements in an existing home.
- MODULE #4 INTERIOR DESIGN It’s time to play and work with libraries and objects
- MODULE #5 DOCUMENTATION Time to prepare all plans for printing and export
- MODULE #6 RENDERINGS Create realistic renderings and animations in ArchiCAD.
Everything is online: No Travel Required
The entire program is based online so you can participate from home or work. All course materials, including streaming videos, MP3s, transcripts, e-book and additional resources are within our online member portal. You’ll also be able to ask questions, get feedback and connect with other students.
Learn At Your Own Pace
You have lifetime access to the training, so you can go through the materials each week as they’re released in the student portal, or you can slow things down and work on your own schedule. So if you’re working a full-time job, several part-time jobs, getting married, having a baby, travelling around the world, or dealing with any big life, don’t worry about falling behind. You can revisit and review the training materials at any time.
Here’s How Much Time You’ll Need
We recommend between 4-6 hours per week to watch the course content, complete your assignments and — if you’d like — engage with your trainer and the community. Naturally, the more focus and dedication you put into learning, the more you’ll get out of it. But if you’re not able to carve out that much time at first, don’t worry. Many of our students go through the program as best they can, pause and return to it as their schedule allows.
You’ll Get Support & Community
If you’re overwhelmed and feel like you’re in over your head with creating your project — we can help. Once you join to on-line course, you’ll have guidance and support from trainer and like-minded ArchiCAD users in a safe and encouraging environment.
- #1: Dedicated Coach Ask questions and get feedback from your Coach. You’ll never feel lost or left behind.
- #2: Active Lesson Comments Over each training video, you’re invited to comment and get responses from our team.
- #3: Live Office Hours During Monday, Wednesday and Friday hop on live “Office Hours” session on Livechat. You can ask then about everything.
- #4: Webinars Twice a month we meet at webinars during which I answer frequently asked questions.
MODULE #1 TEMPLATE
- Knowledge in practice: MODULE 1 [version A]
- Computer configuration, what to look for?
- ArchiCAD is not ArchiCAD
- Problem with mac mouse
- Folder organization
- The first view into ArchiCAD
- How to move in 2D and 3D windows?
- ArchiCAD Menu
- Palettes in ArchiCAD
- Toolbars in ArchiCAD
- Layers in ArchiCAD
- Layer combinationsin ArchiCAD
- Work environments in ArchiCAD
- How to export work environments from ArchiCAD?
- How to create stories in ArchiCAD?
- Home story in ArchiCAD
- Storey cutting plane in ArchiCAD
- Scale in ArchiCAD
- Shortcuts in ArchiCAD
- How to select items in ArchiCAD?
- Another way to select items in ArchiCAD
- How to edit all stories in once?
- How to design in ArchiCAD?
- Template in ArchiCAD
- More information
MODULE #2 MODELING
- Knowledge in practice: MODULE 2 [version A]
- Wall setting window
- How to draw walls in ArchiCAD?
- How to edit walls in ArchiCAD?
- How to make wall longer?
- How to split walls?
- Interior walls in ArchiCAD
- Slab in ArchiCAD
- How to draw and edit slabs in ArchiCAD?
- How to make hole in slab?
- Suspended ceilings in ArchiCAD
- Door in ArchiCAD
- Columns in ArchiCAD
- Windows in ArchiCAD
- Corner windows in ArchiCAD
- Door in ArchiCAD
- Why you can’t see your door in 3D?
- Niche in ArchiCAD
- Trace in ArchiCAD
- DWG in ArchiCAD (as a trace)
- PDF in ArchiCAD (as a trace)
- JPG in ArchiCAD (as a trace)
MODULE #3 FUNCTIONAL SYSTEM
MODULE #4 INTERIOR DESIGN
- Libraries in ArchiCAD
- General informations about objects in ArchiCAD
- How to import objects to ArchiCAD?
- How to import 3ds objects to ArchiCAD?
- How to import skp object into ArchiCAD?
- How to work with 3dm objects into ArchiCAD?
- How to import dwg objects into ArchiCAD?
- What is .lcf file?
- Railing in ArchiCAD
- Morph in ArchiCAD
- How to create kitchen furniture in ArchiCAD?
- Lamps in ArchiCAD
- How to light up lamps in ArchiCAD?
- How to rotate object in ArchiCAD?
- How to create object from another objects in ArchiCAD?
MODULE #5 DOCUMENTATION
- Sections in ArchiCAD
- Advance elevation and wall decoration in ArchiCAD
- Interactive schedules in ArchiCAD
- Schedules settings in ArchiCAD
- Criteria on schedules
- Fields on schedules
- How to add extra data to schedules?
- Schedules and costs in ArchiCAD
- Annotations on schedules in ArchiCAD
- Cleaning in schedules
- Components schedules in ArchiCAD
- Components lists
- How to show on the schedule elements only from one room?
- What you need to do before you’ll print your project?
- How create layout in ArchiCAD?
- How to print your project in ArchiCAD?
MODULE #6 RENDERINGS